Still no scanner access at the moment, so another opportunity to hack away at the necessary back-filling of the Archives. This is the second half of the set of beers from the Unfortunate Patch of Missing Photos — some re-discovered in the ‘Beer Nerd Diaries’ album I used to maintain on Facebook, some lost and gone forever.
- Emerson’s ‘Taieri George’ — liquid hot cross buns, in a good way (if such is possible)
- Birra Moretti ‘La Rossa’, again — earning itself a third appearance with some cute glassware and its close proximity to some good people
- Moa ‘St. Joseph’ — which begins to compensate for their aggravating marketing
- Theresianer Pale Ale — only my second Italian beer, despite the first’s above-mentioned three appearances
- Kaipoi Draught — which tragically lost its photo completely, after being compared to silage (unfavourably, obviously)
- Yeastie Boys ‘Kid Chocolate’ Mild — revolutionarily easy-going, in true contradiction-embracing Yeastie Boys style
- Beer and food and philosophy — which perfectly encapsulated my “tastings and ramblings and whatnot” mission, though the conversation distracted me from actual tasting notes